Hands up if you want to hula hoop! We combine hula hooping with traditional exercise to tone and sculpted the body, increase overall fitness and improve your feeling of well-being. Hulafit combines fun and fitness for a hilarious work out to fab pop music.
Hulafit is a fun aerobic inspired class combining traditional exercise with hula hoop for a whole body work out.
Will I be able to do it? Of course! Everyone that starts hulafit is worried that they will not be able to do it, but you will. Like any sport, hooping is a technique. You will be taught by the instructor in a supportive and encouraging environment. It sometimes takes a little while to get started but you will get better and better every week as your waist and stomach muscles get strong and toned.
There are lots of benefits from hulafit, including:
• Achieving success- lets learn (or improve) a new skill together
• Improve your fitness. You will get a full body workout, burn calories and tone and condition the body- all without hardly noticing!
• Hula hooping is ideal for toning and sculpting the core, waist and abdominal muscles. It increases core strength, posture and balance, as well as improving your waistline.
• Hula hooping is good for your brain. It increases the blood flow through the body and spine, promoting concentration and positive mental health
• Hula hooping is good for your physical health. It massages the bowel and stomach, improving digestive health- a bit like eating bran flakes! It is also good for working on any addition weight carried around the waist that might be associated with chronic diseases in later life, such as diabetes.
Prosp User 3